Terms and Conditions
Welcome to XCDE!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Baxter Technology's Website, located at Welcome to XCDE.Net - High Performance ECN Trading PlatformXCDE.Net - Your Exchange Market.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use XCDE if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Baxter Technology and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on XCDE. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from XCDE for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from XCDE
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from XCDE
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from XCDE
- Redistribute content from XCDE
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Under construction - Awesome site in the making! community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of FXCH; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to FXCH. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
- No use of FXCH's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are raised on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.